Dear Nyack Community,
Friends and interns of the Office of Spiritual Formation have written these devotionals and we invite you to join our 10 week Bible Study as we look into the book of
Ephesians. We will look at a different passage each week, spending time to really understand what the letters are saying to us. We have provided 5 days of readings with accompanying notes and questions to aid you in your study.
On Mondays in chapel starting October 7, faculty members from the School of Bible and Christian Ministry will be preaching on a chapter from the book of Ephesians. Be sure to check the chapel schedule, so you don’t miss these sermons to complement your study.
We encourage you to use your own Bible and journal. If you do not own a Bible come see us at the Office of Spiritual Formation and we would be happy to give you one.
- Week 1 – September 9: Ephesians 1:1-14
- Week 2 – September 16: Ephesians 1:15-23
- Week 3 – September 23: Ephesians 2:1-10
- Week 4 – September 30: Ephesians 2:11-22
- Week 5 – October 7: Ephesians 3:1-21
- Week 6 – October 14: Ephesians 4:1-16
- Week 7 – October 21: Ephesians 4:17-32
- Week 8 – October 28: Ephesians 5:1-21
- Week 9 – November 4: Ephesians 5:22-6:9
- Week 10 – November 11: Ephesians 6:10-21
Our hope is that you will dig into the Word of God, “so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith!” (Eph 3:17) Enjoy!
With love Wanda Walborn, Director of Spiritual Formation